Here are a few easy ways that can help solve your av cable troubleshooting issue.
Fix PC Errors in Minutes
Hello, so the bunch of red rings I bought could mean the Xbox has been around for too long, or you need a new video/audio cable, or a refurbishment of your old solution. score 0
On the Xbox 360 console, the four lights around the power button are blinking pink. Four blinking lights means that the game console is not detecting the High Power Audio/Video (AV) cable. Make sure the AV cable is properly connected to the Xbox 360. Disconnect the AV cable from the Xbox 360 wii and reconnect the AV power cable to the Xbox 360 console. I knowthat you were looking for all this, but you just wanted to add this. for completeness.
If the 4 red lights are still expensive, try wiping the metal part, which is usually the AV box, with a dry cloth. The metal section consists of several end caps that are inserted into the system. Wipe the metal thoroughly, then try the AV package as soon as possible. If the AV cable is connected correctly but all four red lights are still flashing, replace the AV cable if you have one.
-Press SYNC Johnson first, and then simultaneously press the Utility button.
-When the console restarts, scroll the POWER button up BUT pause while holding the SYNC button
-When this console finishes restarting, almost all memory will be cleared.
from here. But this is a paid site and all information is in the public domain.
For more information on how to generate secondary error codes and what actions you come up with, see here. I usually assume that you have an overheating problem (but look at the simple things first). If your own fault youcalled overheating, it must be eliminated by a special kit. Of course, make sure your Xbox is often out of warranty or similar products. You should definitely empty it. Also make sure you clean it thoroughly of dust and obstructions and most of you keep good air circulation to avoid overheating issues.
How do you fix AV cable error on Xbox 360?
Turn off your gaming system and TV.Disconnect the cable from the A/V port on the console.Disconnect some of the A/V jacks from your TV.Reconnect the cable to the A/V port on the console.Connect the A/V jacks to your TV.Turn on your TV and console.
When someone is using a composite cable, or perhaps a component cable, to connectIf your TV is connected directly to an AV device or through an audio system, the picture and sound may often be interrupted or the edges may be discolored.
Before We Start
The BRAVIA Connection Guide
provides you with a personalized connection based primarily on the available jack for connecting your AV equipment.
- Make sure thatthen when you connect a new AV device, the TV setting is set to Input.
- Make sure your TV and AV device (such as a Blu-ray Disc™ player) are turned on at the same time.
- Press the INPUT button on the TV remote control, then switch the input to the AV device port and check if there is an image on the TV screen.
- The following figure shows an example of an audio/video device that is finally connected to the input of the TV.
- Make sure the AV cable and mechanism are properly connected and there are no loose ends.
- Make sure the input setting for the type of audio system (such as high power amplifier or theater cabinet) is set to the input to which the AV device (such as a Blu-ray Disc™ player) is connected. The image below shows examples of most connections.
AV device (example: BD/DVD player) †’ Audio system (example: AV amplifier) TV
How do you fix two red lights on Xbox 360 without opening it?
6 rings means overheating. You can get a secondary error code (more details) by holding the sync button and clicking the delete button. Each time you press the eject button, the number of flashing lights will change and they should also be faster.
- Choose the appropriate location method based on the characteristics of your new device.
- If there is no picture on the TV screen and you need a new video cable, try it immediately after connecting [A]. Connect the audio/video device directly to the TV without running the video cable through the audio system. Then check if the picture appears on the TV screen.
A. Video cable connection †’ B. Audio cable connection
1. AV device (such as BD/DVD player) †’ : AV amplifier) 3 †’. a television