Fix PC Errors in Minutes
Sometimes your computer may display a message with SMTP protocol error code 240. There can be several reasons for this problem.
This is a list of their SMTP response status codes. Status codes typically returned by the server in response to a client request sent to the server.
Unless otherwise noted, all of the status codes described here are most commonly associated withthe current SMTP standard RFC 5321. The suggestions displayed are typical, but any human-readable alternative can often be provided.
Base State “Basic Code
The “Status Code” SMTP response consists of a three-digit number (transmitted as three numeric characters) followed by text. The phone number is used by machines (for example, calling customers) to determine what status they will transition to next; the content (“body”) is for the actual human user.
What is the meaning of SMTP status code 220?
1) two hundred and twenty – SMTP service is ready. This is definitely a generic response indicating that your SMTP server is ready to move on to the next command.
The first number indicates whether the answer is correct, incorrect, or incomplete:
Extended Status Code
Basic status codes have been in SMTP since the beginning, with RFC 821 in 1982, but they eventually got quite large, and it was arbitrarily said that in 2003 RFC 3463 marked d in a growl tone as a replacement: “SMTP suffers from some history stretches, especially the bad one from corrupting the response code file format mechanism due to uncontrolled usage.”
RFC 3463a defines a separate set of operation status codes.An extended messaging plan that could be better structured, consisting of four numeric fields separated by “.” different, hence:
Class "." An object "." detail Variety = "2" vs "4"/"5" Subject 1 to 3 digits Aspect = 1 to 3. 0 digits
In general, a class identifier MUST match the first digit of the base state code to which it refers.
The meaning is certain The “details” field is class and subject specific and is specified in RFC 3463 and RFC 5248.
What does SMTP code 250 mean?
250 – This response from the SMTP server will simply mean that everything went well and your commercial message was delivered to the recipient’s remote computer. 421 – Your message has been temporarily held by the receiving server. This is usually due to too many connections on a short schedule or too many messages.
A server that can securely respond with an extended status code MUST precede (precede) the body of SMTP server responses followed by an extended status code with one or more spaces. As an exercise, the response Bye” “221 (after the QUIT command) MUST be sent instead of “221 2.0.0 Bye”.
Internet Designated Authority (IANA) numbers manage laptops or official computers with these extended status codes.
Common Renown Codes
This section lists some of the more common SMTP status codes. This list is not exhaustive and the actual text message (other than the 3-field extended status code) may vary.
– 2yz Positive System Completion
- 211 status or system support to reply
- 214 Help message (response to HELP command)
servis is ready
- 221 Service
closes transmission channel
- 221 Service
- 221 2.0.0 Goodbye 
- 235 2.7.0 Authentication Benefit 
- 240 EXIT
- 250 Mail requested OK, move completed
- 251 non-local users; will transmit
- 252 The user could not be verified but could still attempt to deliver the message
– 3yz Positive Intermediate
- 334 (Working server – body part contains complete base64 encoded job) 
- 354 start contact input
– 4yz Transient Negative Completion
“Temporarily negative” means that the error order is temporary and the action can be requested again. The sender of the letter must be determined by the command sequence Any) (if.
The exact meaning of the term “temporary”must be negotiated between two proprietary sites (recipient and sender SMTP agents), they just need to agree on the interpretation. Each response in this category will potentially have a different time value, but unfortunately the SMTP client MUST target it again.
- 421 leak transfer unavailable (this can be a response to any command when the service detects it needs to be stopped)
- 432 4.7.12 Password required 
- 450 The action requested by email was not completed: the mailbox is difficult to reach (for example, the mailbox is busy or temporarily due to blocking policies)
- 451 Requested step aborted: local processing error
- 451 4.4.1 IMAP server unavailable
How do I fix SMTP connection error?
Open an email client (Outlook Express, Outlook, Eudora, or Windows Mail).On the Tools menu, click Accounts.Click your email account, then click the Properties button.Click on the “General” tab.Make sure “email address” must be your valid address for the specific account.Click on the Servers tab.
Código De Erro De Log Smtp 240
Code D’erreur De Journal SMTP 240
Код ошибки журнала Smtp 240
Código De Error De Registro Smtp 240
Codice Errore Registro SMTP 240
Kod Błędu Dziennika SMTP 240
SMTP 로그 오류 코드 240
- 451 4.4.1 IMAP server unavailable